Diamond Controls is growing!
Would you like to work for a company who takes pride in their work and is customer focused? A company where hard work and dedication is valued?
To apply for the vacancies below please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Norwich based Logistics Manager to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include procurement and supplier liaison, stock control and development of systems and processes, ensuring the timely and accurate dispatch of products for engineers works as well as supply only sales.
Duties will include:
- Control and responsibility of stock system – competently and develop, improve, streamline.
- Foreplan department expansion into new warehouse – with new racking and picking systems + equipment.
- Work with the sales team to improve operation and process from point of internet order through to delivery of kit to customer.
- Review, develop and progress packaging and shipping systems.
- Role also carries procurement responsibility – on bulk buy repeat order items.
- Must manage costs of the department and be able to maintain or reduce them.
- Responsible for managing the courier and their account.
- Hands on role as well as management – we are a small but growing team.
- Supervisory role where you will fully learn how to perform the Logistics Coordinator’s role for cover and line management reasons.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Willingness to learn the basic technical understanding of product range to ensure correct kit dispatched.
- Ability to work effectively as a leader among the office estimators / designers and the field supervisors to ensure projects receive the correct kit, in a timely manner.
- Must be able to maintain accurate records and have excellent attention to detail to keep track of often long-term and complex projects and coordination skills for logistical planning.
- A good communicator and the aptitude to work proactively.
- A solutions lead approach to work and enjoy problem solving.
- Awareness or experience in working within H&S guidelines.
Field-based Engineer – London
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a London based Leak Detection and Trace Heating Engineer to join our growing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Service and Maintenance Engineer for Water and Gas detection. Successful applicants will have previously worked as a leak detection engineer or as a field-based engineer working with fire, security or BMS systems.
You will be required to conduct service visits across Greater London, but applicants must also be prepared to visit locations nationwide when required.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive, forward-thinking company with great job security.
This role is offered either on a self-employed or PAYE basis.
- To carry out 1st fix, 2nd Fix and commissioning of leak detection and trace heating systems, including containment.
- To carry out service, maintenance, and calibration tasks on electronic leak detection and trace heating systems.
- To adhere to all on site requirements and processes set out by the main and sub-contractor in inductions and briefings.
- To work safely, in accordance with the RAMS provided, while using own common sense and training
- To complete leak location maps as fitted drawings to a high standard fit for purpose as required by the CAD team and ensure they are returned to the office in a timely manner
The Ideal Person:
- Must be able to work independently
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety Rules
- Have previous experience as a fire, security or BMS service engineer or directly similar role
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Field Engineer role (essential)
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be flexible and willing to work flexible shifts and after hours when required
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Why work for Diamond Controls?
- Established 2000
- A growing, customer focused business
- Quality products
- Supportive, friendly and approachable team
- Professional, dedicated work ethic
- Competitive renumeration
- High customer retention and referral