Diamond Controls is growing!
Would you like to work for a company who takes pride in their work and is customer focused? A company where hard work and dedication is valued?
We are currently looking for:
Field Service & Maintenance Engineer
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a London based Service and Maintenance Engineer to join our growing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Service and Maintenance Engineer for Water and Gas detection on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be required to conduct service visits across Greater London, but applicants must also be prepared to visit locations nationwide when required.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking company with great job security.
- To carry out service, maintenance, and calibration tasks on electronic leak detection and trace heating systems.
- Customer facing role so presentation is important as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic installation and remedial works may be required at times.
- Ability to prepare for jobs by reading site plans, specifications, and ensuring all equipment is available.
- Ability to solve practical problems when attending call outs to detect and repair faults
- Complete all company paperwork electronically in a timely manner and to specific standards
The Ideal Person:
- Must be able to work independently
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety Rules
- Have previous experience as a fire, security, or BMS service engineer or another relevant role
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Field Engineer role (essential)
- Hold a full and clean UK Driving Licence
- Be flexible and willing to work flexible shifts and after hours when required
Field Service Engineer benefits:
- Company vehicle provided
- Laptop/tablet and mobile phone provided
- Business travel expenses paid for
- Attractive salary and opportunities for overtime
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Overtime when required
Covid Risk Assessments and policies have been put in place for the business and are adhered to.
Experience: Field Service Engineer 2 years (Required)
Work remotely: No
Why work for Diamond Controls?
- Established 2000
- A growing, customer focused business
- Quality products
- Supportive, friendly and approachable team
- Professional, dedicated work ethic
- Competitive renumeration
- High customer retention and referral